In addition to environmental studies related to land-sea discharge, CIMA develops various projects dedicated to assessment of maritime works and actions that might affect marine environment(impact studies, surveillance plans, environmental feasibility studies, etc.).
Among the studies conducted in 2017 could be highlighted:
– Investigation of the environmental feasibility of the project “Piloted docks for maritime rescue vessels berthing in the extension of an old pier of Los Cristianos Port”.
– Environmental characteristics of marine environment in Santa Cruz de la Palma Port.
– Environmental Surveillance Program of “Dredging Project in the dock of Ribera de Dársena de Anaga” at Santa Cruz de Tenerife Port.
– Environmental report on the project “Dredging in the Anaga dock, Santa Cruz de Tenerife Port”.
– Soil sampling in the ports of Los Cristianos (Tenerife), San Sebastian de La Gomera, Santa Cruz de la Palma and La Estaca (El Hierro), installation and monitoring of piezometric network.
– Final report for the Environmental Monitoring Plan for expansion of fishery docks in the port of Santa Cruz de Tenerife 2004-2014.
– Characteristics of the dredging and prospecting materials in the relocation area, East Dock of the port of Santa Cruz de Tenerife.